I started this blog in June 2007 asking these questions: Are we in a massive asset bubble that will blow up in our faces ??? - ANSWERED YES ! Is western and particularly British society on the verge of social collapse??? What are the best common sense long term investment strategies to keep you rich? When will consumption/debt bubble economics end and a real savings/production economy begin ???

Monday 6 October 2008

In 1988 Mary lacked money to fly home to Norway – Barack saved her

Although she explained the situation to the man behind the counter, he showed no signs of mercy.
-I started to cry, tears were pouring down my face and I had no idea what to do. Then I heard a gentle and friendly voice behind me saying, That’s OK, I’ll pay for her.
Mary turned around to see a tall man whom she had never seen before.
-He had a gentle and kind voice that was still firm and decisive. The first thing I thought was, Who is this man?


http://leishacamden.blogspot.com/2008/10/not-that-it-matters.html

------------------------
Check out the rest of this blog here.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Warren Buffett Watch

Amazon UK Picks