I started this blog in June 2007 asking these questions: Are we in a massive asset bubble that will blow up in our faces ??? - ANSWERED YES ! Is western and particularly British society on the verge of social collapse??? What are the best common sense long term investment strategies to keep you rich? When will consumption/debt bubble economics end and a real savings/production economy begin ???

Wednesday 25 March 2009

10 Reasons Why We Still Haven't Hit Bottom

Don’t get me wrong, I love this bear market rally. It makes me feel good. Makes me feel wealthier. Makes me feel more confident. But is it warranted? Even if it isn’t, sometimes just thinking the worst has passed helps the market recover more quickly than previously thought possible.

But remember, bear market rallies are usually the largest. And if you look into it, not much has changed but psychology. Here are my top ten reasons for why the worst may still be to come.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/127105-10-reasons-why-we-still-haven-t-hit-bottom?source=article_sb_popular

------------------------
Check out the rest of this blog here.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Warren Buffett Watch

Amazon UK Picks